The Repository of the Athabasca River Basin
is a collection of open-access, searchable databases of research papers, reports and publications as well as images and audio-visual archives relating to the Athabasca River Basin. This online resource features:
- Powerful but easy to use keyword or Boolean searching of a vast array of digital resources with professional database administration;
- State of the art database software;
- On-going updates to information with additional resources being added as the database evolves.
Please Note: Although we make every effort to include direct links and viewable copies of these archives, neither ARBRI, nor the Athabasca University Library hold copyright for public display of all of the items in its databases. Items that we do not have access to will be displayed as a bibliography listing with information on last known location to source the material. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of these listings as control of thier location and availablity is outside of our control.
Subscribe to the site
ARBRI News and Events
- ARBRI joins COSIA
- Career Opportunity, Canada Research Chair, Environmental Sustainability
- ARBRI Researcher Tackles Barriers to Effective Scaling Up of Fuel Cells
- World-class environmental researcher joins ARBRI
- Leading Researcher in Hydrecological Health Joins ARBRI
- The Northern River Basins Study is Available Online